Pages

Friday 13 August 2010

30 Necklaces in 30 Days - No.13

Well I have finished the cake now, I'm tired and my house looks like a bombs hit it but I am very satisfied with the result. I will post pictures on sunday after the wedding. I am looking forward to wearing a lovely dress I bought in the Monsoon sale, will also post outfit pics but probably on Sunday. In other happenings I went to pay the deposit for my works christmas party today August and I've already finalised the christmas party- crazy! How about you ladies have you sorted out your christmas parties yet? Anyone planning anything exciting?

Ah well I guess I had better post a necklace, I didn't realise how tough it would be blogging every day, but I'm determined to get to 30! so onwards!

Top @ monsoon
cami @ newlook
cardi @ tesco
necklace @ e-bay

1 comment:

  1. ave you thought about blogging every 3
    days like i do? Makes it easier then. I take
    pictures everyday but then update once on
    a while.

    ReplyDelete