Pages

Monday 19 July 2010

Flashback: What to do with white trousers?!

So here's a bit of inspiration for Kat over at Plus Size Beauty and a a flashback post inspired by Em over at Oh, The Places You'll Go! Two blogs that I love to visit on a regular basis!

Anyhow this picture was taken around three years ago now on a day trip to a Maize Maze. It is my take on what to do with white trousers! This was a particularly hot day and I am being very good at covering up here, I seem to have come a long way this year having bared my arms in public, something I would not have done even last year!



Shirt @ New look
Cami @ Monsoon
Trousers @ Can't remember!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this outfit. I don't own a pair of white trousers but if i ever did i would probably do something like this. Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete