Pages

Saturday 15 October 2011

I'm a sucker for a checked shirt!

OK so I know checked shirts are not high fashion, and it's something plus size retailers make in abundance, so there's nothing ground breaking about this little snap. 

I just saw this shirt in the new look outlet in Hull last weekend and for £7 it seemed like it would have been rude not to take it home! The Hull new look outlet is strange, it's in Princess Quay and only stocks their past season sale stuff, very odd an entire shop of sale rail - worth a browse if you're in the vicinity (wouldn't make a special trip mind you!)

This snap is in my front garden, the sun is out and the sky is blue it's making me feel brilliant, ready for a lazy lunch and a casual afternoon out and about!
Jeans @ Evans
checked shirt @ new look

Hope you're having a good weekend lovelies!

3 comments:

  1. looks lovely! perfect fall outfit!

    lg, steffi
    http://conservatory-girl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love checkered shirts too, I'm not sure why because they really aren't my typical style but just something about them. You look really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot pull off checkers for the life of me!! You look FAB in it!

    ReplyDelete