Pages

Sunday 16 January 2011

Get the London Look!

Things have been pretty busy since Christmas, there are just one or two things afoot in life at the moment to say the least! I hadn't had much time to think about the London meet, until yesterday- I had a look at the mini-blog and now I'm quite excited. The venue looks great and the guest list is huge!

There's only one problem left to solve... what to wear?! Is anyone else struggling to decide what to wear?! What's the general feeling? Dressing up for the evening? Or going casual? So so many possibilities! So so many clothes! One thing's for sure I'm looking forward to meeting some lovely ladies! Roll on the 5th!

9 comments:

  1. So wish I could be there! Have lots of fun! I'm sure I will be reading a lot of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going casual during the day in a pretty dress and cardigan, but in the evening I'm dressing up a bit with heels. :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOP WOOP. Cannot wait to meet you again! I have NO idea what I am wearing this time round- I was thinking casual during the day mind as I aint trecking around LDN in heels haha. Deffo dressing up in the night time, its my first night out in LDN so going allllll out haha!

    x

    triedandtested-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so funny, I actually lay awake last night wondering what to wear and imaging every outfit possibility in my wardrobe haha! Since I'm not staying in LDN over night I sort of have to wear something versatile for day & evening. Still can't decide though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be there too, and I have absolutely no idea of what to wear, I'm starting to panic a little bit! XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just going to the evening thing but I'm dressing up for it! I've had my outfit planned for a while now...either sad or organised - I'm not sure which!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have no clue on what to wear! But I'll definitely get dolled up for the night :D

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh so its dressing up then! I will get thinking! I have no idea what to wear at all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well< I don't know either but for the day I'll go casual and at night a semi dolled up. Don't know what the weather is going to be like. But I'm ready, yay!

    ReplyDelete