Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2013

OOTD: New Monsoon Frock

Here's a couple of quick snaps from our trip to Brighton at the weekend. I wore my sale bargain dress from Monsoon which is a very comfy jersey dress with an oriental inspired crane print. The V neck is very flattering and a little bit naughty! 

There's always a great backdrop in Brighton their Graffiti collection seems to be ever growing and refreshing. This is a brilliant piece of art and I had to stop for a photo or two despite this being the end of a seriously tiring day wandering around the city (and being very full of Chinese food!).

In other news I scored a Live Unlimited dress in the sale at Evans for 25 quid, the poor thing has had a hard life in the shop but I'm going to wash and iron it and then wear it with pride (and maybe big knickers!). I also took the plunge and bought a Queen of Holloway frock, which I will put some effort into styling and blogging very soon I promise! We are still getting over household appliances conspiring and breaking in unison so our holiday plans have fallen somewhat flat, I think that rules me out of plus north too :-( still I'm looking forward to a week off soon tho.
Dress @ Monsoon
Shoes @ Asda
Cardigain @ Monsoon
Necklace (barely seen, bad blogger) Alex Monroe @ Evans


2 comments:

  1. I love reading your blog. You've such a sunny smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this dress too (and I've seen a few other people wearing it in town)- it's such a good wardrobe staple!

    ReplyDelete