Pages

Sunday 27 June 2010

Peaches and Cream.

Well today has been fabulous weather so to celebrate I decided to wear something nice! I really hope maxi dresses stay in fashion next year since my wardrobe has sprung another one! I had a voucher to spend last week so I trotted along to New Look during 20% off dresses week. I picked up this lovely maxi, again It's from the regular size section (a size 18) but is stretchy!

This is another great Maxi Dress from New Look, it is really easy to wear, it's 100% cotton, very light and moves beautifully when you walk around. I caught the hemline underfoot a couple of times as there were a couple of loose threads, but that was soon sorted with a pair of scissors! I wouldn't consider peach or cream to be my colours (I'm a bit pale for them) but this dress is such a flattering cut I think I might have just about got away with it! 
Anyhow onwards to Jewelery, this little cutie is from Accessorise. It has all sorts of charms and is gorgeous!  One of the charms did make a break for it today! - luckily I'm a girl who owns pliers! The clasp on this bracelet has a long extender chain, so it can be fitted to any size wrist, if you wear it on the smallest catch the chain hangs down and looks extra cute! At £10 it's not my usual 'bargin bin bangle', but it's a change eh? 
Dress @ NewLook
Cardigan@ NewLook
Necklace @ Dorothy Perkins
Shoes @ New Look
Bag @ Primark
Bracelet @ Accessorise
Whole outfit approximate cost £75
 I recon this could be a great wedding outfit, perhaps swap the bag for a clutch and pop in some earrings and get ready to catch that bouquet!

2 comments:

  1. I love this maxi dress! It has such a lovely pattern and it looks great with that coral cardi!

    Welcome to the plus size blogging world! :)Cant wait to see what you have in store for us!

    -Christina <3
    http://lachanga1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete